Almond Chia Pudding (My Favorite Indulgence)

We all know I am all about the oats but today we’re talking chia pudding. That’s right, chia seed PUDDING. The creamy, extremely weird textured, chia seed pudding. When I don’t eat oatmeal for breakfast, there’s an 80% chance I’m eating chia seed pudding. The other 20% being pancakes or a bagel.

IMG_0318

Chia seed pudding isn’t everyone’s favorite. It actually took me quite some time to create a recipe that I loved which is why I haven’t posted one before. Either it was way to liquid-y or it was so seed-y it took me forever to chew. This recipe in my opinion is on point. It satisfies my pudding craving and let’s be real, chia seed pudding means even more TOPPINGS!

Speaking of toppings, you can call me a basic white girl if you so please but my favorite topping is granola (no shame). I am a sucker for a good, hearty, crunchy & sweet granola. When My Favorite Indulgence asked me to try her granolas, I couldn’t resist. Especially after I found out it took the Creator, Vicki, 10 whole years to perfect it! Talk about dedication. After one bite of the granola I absolutely understood why. The flavor is absolutely delicious and it just tastes sweet yet clean and wholesome like granola should.

To go with the Classic Almond Granola, I created my Almond Chia Pudding. It’s definitely making it’s way into the weekly breakfast rotation. It is also vegan 🙂

IMG_0316

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
  • 1 teaspoon of almond extract
  • 1 generous scoop of My Favorite Indulgence Classic Almond Granola

Directions:

Mix together milk, chia seeds & almond extract. Store in refrigerator overnight. Once you take it out to eat the next day, add the most delicious almond granola!

Enjoy! xo, Rach

Advertisements