Honey Pretzel PB No Bake Bites
Honey Pretzel Peanut Butter No Bake Bites. These bites are on point. They solve any craving for a snack you may have – salty, sweet, crunchy, satisfying and they are nutritious yet tastes like they are bad for you.
I guess when it comes down to it, there is nothing I love more than a good SNACK. I’ve always been one to carry snacks anywhere I am going. You don’t want to ever find yourself hangry (hungry meets angry) in the middle of no where with nothing delicious to eat (hello, my worst nightmare). These No Bake Bites are perfect to carry with you in your bag.
You’re probably wondering how many No Bake Bites I will come up with and the thing is, I cannot answer that question. I love everything about these. They are SO diverse and you can really use anything you want to make them to your liking.
Here is the low down on my newest Honey Pretzel Peanut Butter No Bake Bites..
- 1 cup of oats (old fashioned, quick oats, gluten free, anything)
- 1/2 cup of Wild Friend’s Honey Pretzel Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup of raw honey (regular honey or maple syrup work as well)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of ground chia (different than the seeds)
- Optional: chocolate chips, flaxseeds, nuts
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Place the covered bowl in the refrigerator and let the ingredients form together for about a half hour. Once refrigerated roll into small bite size balls. Place into airtight container and enjoy for up to one week.
Enjoy! xo, Rach