Very Berry Overnight Oats
Day two and we are still going! I have to say I am so grateful for the love and support for all my friends and family about my blog. I always said I would never start one but when the idea of writing about overnight oats came to me – I couldn’t resist.
This morning’s oats are berry berry yummy. Too punny? Okay I’ll stop now. This recipe is super easy and I almost always have the ingredients on hand so it’s a frequent overnight oats go-to in our rotation. It also has a special addition from one of my favorite nut butters Justin’s.
Very Berry Oats
- 1/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk (depends how thick you like it)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of blueberries (I buy the organic frozen berries from Trader Joe’s – huge $ saver)
- 1 squeeze pack (about 2 tablespoons) of Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 1 dash of cinnamon (or a ton if you are obsessed like me)
Add oats, milk and chia seeds in your mason jar or tupperware. Stir well. Then mix in your blueberries, hazelnut butter and cinnamon. Put it in the fridge and enjoy the next morning! And if you’d prefer to eat your overnight oats warm, always remember you can heat them up if you’d like.
Let me know what you think! xo, Rach